Top Cleaning Hacks You Can Learn from Professional Cleaners
Are you tired of spending hours cleaning your home, only to have it still feel dirty and cluttered? You’re not alone! Fortunately, there are many cleaning hacks you can learn from professional cleaners that can help you save time and make your cleaning routine more efficient. Here are some of the top cleaning hacks you can try:
- Use microfiber cloths – Microfiber cloths are a favorite of professional cleaners because they are highly absorbent and can trap dirt and dust effectively. Use them to wipe down surfaces, dust furniture, and clean windows.
- Use a squeegee for cleaning windows and shower doors – A squeegee is a professional cleaner’s secret weapon for cleaning windows and shower doors. Use it to remove water stains and streaks quickly and easily.
- Clean your showerhead with vinegar – To remove buildup and mineral deposits from your showerhead, soak it in a mixture of equal parts vinegar and water for an hour, then rinse with water.
- Use baking soda and vinegar to clean your oven – Mix baking soda and water to make a paste and spread it on the inside of your oven. Let it sit for a few hours, then wipe it clean with a cloth. For tough stains, spray vinegar on the paste before wiping it off.
- Use a lint roller to clean lampshades – Lampshades are notorious for collecting dust and pet hair. Use a lint roller to quickly and easily remove the debris.
- Use a toothbrush to clean hard-to-reach areas – A toothbrush is a great tool for cleaning small, hard-to-reach areas like grout lines, window tracks, and around faucets.
- Clean your dishwasher with vinegar – To remove buildup and odors from your dishwasher, place a cup of vinegar on the top rack and run a hot cycle.
- Use lemon to clean your cutting board – Cut a lemon in half and rub it over your cutting board to remove stains and odors. Rinse with water and dry thoroughly.
By incorporating these cleaning hacks into your routine, you can save time and make your cleaning tasks more efficient. Give them a try and see the difference they can make in your home!